Lebanon, a country with a university tradition, hosts a rich and dense French secondary and university education network spread over the entire country:
– More than 30 French or French secondary schools
– 7 institutions of higher education or with French-language branches
– 1 French establishment: ESA
– 500 active university cooperation partnerships
– student exchanges, lessons, cotutelles, co-graduations.
France is the first host country for Lebanese students: 5,665 students in 2017-2018.
Also involved in the development of research
– 200 projects funded by the PHC Cedar program for almost twenty years
– it actively supports scientific exchange programs with the CNRS and INRA of Lebanon.
Organized jointly by Agence Campus France and the Embassy of France in Lebanon, the Destination France Lebanon event aims to continue to promote the quality and diversity of the French training offer, to foster the strengthening of partnerships and to allow the development of new cooperation projects.
Particular emphasis will be placed on the reception facilities for international students in France and the evolution of professions. Training in English, Art and Architecture will also be honored.
In the program :
– Institutional meetings
– Presentations, workshops, round tables
– 3 days of student lounge: 1 day and a half will be dedicated to the reception of high schools – more than a thousand high school students are expected! Students, researchers and families will be welcomed on Saturdays all day.